Welcome to nanos GbR

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

1Lomi

[Server Package] Minigame for freeroam - MonsterDerby

6 posts in this topic

Oy !

Sooo for the last week I've seen a lot of poeple asking for some race package ... So I've decided to work on something else first, another mini game, to see if I can actually achieve something playable.
I'll try to make the race minigame this week if no one else is working on it.

How does the game work ?

The mini game is quite simple, you join the queue with the '/startrage' command up to 6 players. If the queue has been up for 90 seconds or if it's full, the game starts.
One monster truck and some bad cars with low hp spawn in an arena I made of Nashorn (The very huge truck). One player is choosed randomly to be the monster truck driver. Every other players is assigned to a bad car.

For the next 120 seconds, the monster truck has to destroy every single cars, else he looses the game...

So yeah that's not a huge a mini game and not perfect but that might distracts players for a while 😄

Here's the download link : Rar download link

If you have any feedback from any players I'll be glad to hear them. I hope you'll enjoy it !
(That's only an alpha tho :o ! Sorry if I forgot some console.log or if I made any grammar/spelling mistakes)

Huge Thanks to BossAct7, Rieffen and OrangeWasTheNewBlack for helping testing stuff <3 !

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=924725201701181038391.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=994532201701181038491.jpg

Edited by 1Lomi

I have some functions for you if you'd like to add "boundaries" using game objects to prevent players from escaping. Otherwise, great work! I'll have to test this out!

D:\Documents\jc3mp - w\packages\jc3mp-monsterfight\commands\player.js:89
        )
        ^

D:\Documents\jc3mp - w\packages\jc3mp-monsterfight\commands\player.js:89
        )
        ^
SyntaxError: Unexpected token )
    at Object.exports.runInThisContext (vm.js:76:16)
    at Module._compile (module.js:528:28)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:565:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:473:32)
    at tryModuleLoad (module.js:432:12)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:424:3)
    at Module.require (module.js:483:17)
    at require (internal/module.js:20:19)
    at monsterFight.commands.loadFromDirectory (D:\Documents\jc3mp - w\packages\jc3mp-monsterfight\main.js:16:79)

Here is an error that pops up when the server tries to load the package.

EDIT: It's super easy to fix. :)

Edited by The Master Of Disaster

5 hours ago, The Master Of Disaster said:

Here is an error that pops up when the server tries to load the package.

Thanks,

Post edited 😁

I'd like to inform you about the other 2 W.I.P. racing packages
There is one full gamemode for races and I'm working with "An Ethernet Cable" on an "add-on" race package where people can play freeroam while others race in different dimensions.
This allows a near infinite amount of players to race and play freeroam at the same time (as long as the server can handle it).
You can also create your own races through a menu and set al sorts of properties.
If you still want to make a racing package, go ahead, but I'm telling you this so you don't waste your time on a racing package while there are two already in the making.