Welcome to nanos GbR

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malte S.

(JC3MP) Call for Commercial Hoster

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

Our current EULA does not allow commercial server hosting. However, we recognized that commercial server hosting is necessary for the infrastructure of our project, especially to establish an easy way to set up an own server.

Therefore, we want to invite commercial server hoster to discuss about the conditions of their hosting licensing.

Please note that every hoster who is interested in renting JC3MP servers needs a special license. Without such license you are not allowed to rent JC3MP server commercially. 

If you are interested please register your company here, we will contact you:

https://just-cause.mp/servers/hosts/create

Thank you for your interest in our project! Kind regards,

Malte

What du you mean with "how can You tell"?

I am responsible for business and legal matters and wrote the EULA, so that is the cause why I can tell something about it.

The EULA does not allow commercial server hosting:

I quote section 2.1 "Licensor grants You a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the Licensed Software for Your personal, non-commercial purposes"

If you want to use our software for commercial purposes, you need another license agreement granting you the right to use it (for instance to sell jc3mp servers). Without any further contract you don't have the right to use it. We want to talk with hoster about the conditions of these license agreements - together on a "round table", so any concerns and interests can be considered.

Kind regards,

Malte

Hey,

This is a great opportunity! We've applied for a hosting license @Malte S. - if you have any questions for us please email me directly [email protected]

Regards,

Joshua P.

Managing Partner / CEO

Blue Fang Solutions, LLC

On 2017-01-16 at 2:20 PM, Malte S. said:

Hello,

Our current EULA does not allow commercial server hosting. However, we recognized that commercial server hosting is necessary for the infrastructure of our project, especially to establish an easy way to set up an own server.

Therefore, we want to invite commercial server hoster to discuss about the conditions of their hosting licensing.

Please note that every hoster who is interested in renting JC3MP servers needs a special license. Without such license you are not allowed to rent JC3MP server commercially. 

If you are interested please register your company here, we will contact you:

https://just-cause.mp/servers/hosts/create

Thank you for your interest in our project! Kind regards,

Malte

You said that it was hard to host a server :P

I made one in less than 2 minutes lol...

(I understand that everyone maybe isn't very good at this stuff but this brought a smile to my face ;) )