nanos GbR
Havora

Are you able to add the M488 (Nuke weapons)

Can you add it via the script.js spawnmenu package file? Or is it not possible and also DLC cars crash my game when I use them after changing the variable to null even though I own them?

Hey mate just trying to figure this out.. been talking to the twitter guy hoping he can clear some stuff up.. so far it seems that for dlc stuff you do have to add them to the spawn menu which makes sense.. but its good to know that its what your meant to do.. i have just asked him now if there is a place where we can get the vehicle and weapon ids so we can add the entrys ourselves.. as for your crashing problem.. i had a similar issue where if i edited the dlc numbers to null (on the few dlc skins for vehiclrs) it wouldnt allow people to join the server.. althoigh it working now since last update... i can only suggest starting with new script file and making sure you dont replace anything but the number (even white space)

5 hours ago, Havora said:

Can you add it via the script.js spawnmenu package file? Or is it not possible and also DLC cars crash my game when I use them after changing the variable to null even though I own them?

The M488 is spawned via a hash value via this function https://just-cause.mp/docs/server/classes/PlayerWeapon

I don't know the exact value for the hash though, or if it has been disabled currently.

Soo an update on my last comment.. the twitter guy doesnt seem to know to much as he is sollely a social media guy (atleast whoever is currently using the account) so now im wondering if what he told me is accurate... 

can we have an update on this? And when I tried to add dlc to the server, by changing the hashes and stuff, the spawn menu stopped functioning. and i cannot find the hash for the m488 still months later

25 minutes ago, Lord Farquaad said:

That list does not contain all vehicle and weapon hashes.

The hash for the M488 is 0x3f7731aa.

thx. is there a list for all the hashes anywhere as i cant find one. im trying to add all the dlc vehicles and weapons but cant find them all

Oh and what is the model name for the m488

This is really annoying as once I added what I guess it to be in the script.js file, when i load the server it now doesnt load the spawn menu till i take it out. there is soo little information on all this

Edit again:

Oh im stupid I missed a comma, thx works now. but where is the hashes for every other spawnable and weapon?

Another edit:

I found a list of all hashes finally in a pastebin. really helpful
for anyone else with same issue: https://pastebin.com/68x2vGAT
However this pastebin has no dlc in it. so I still cant get any of the dlc items. ahh so annoying

Edited by bran04don

On 06/08/2017 at 10:13 PM, Lord Farquaad said:

You can debug CEF UIs in your browser at this link: http://localhost:13172/

If you want a premade spawn menu with all DLC weapons and vehicles, you can download Protato's spawn menu here.

oh wow thx soo much that just saved alot of time coding new entries, and much more organised. thx