Welcome to nanos GbR

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Havora

[AUS/NZ] Havora's Sandbox Server

3 posts in this topic

jc3 server.jpg

Just a fun friendly sandbox server which is dedicated at the moment unless popularity hits and it moves to a proper hosting company.

This community is dedicated to be friendly and active with staff members being on most of the time to handle annoying players, if you wish to join as its been been put up its on the masterlist under as the topic name so you dont get confused. It is hosted in New Zealand and when it gets popular it can get moved to a Sydney Server.

We are just a casual sandbox server and will not be really harsh on others unless they abuse / terrorize other players

Current Scripts :

FPSMeter

Server News (just added / needs to be configured)

Vehicle Booster (binded to the I key)

Future Scripts

Hopefully Wingsuit Booster Modified

Justcord (Needs to be configured)

Rules :

There are basically no rules except common sense which is dont be an idiot or abuse other players

You will see me on my server 24/7 (hopefully) if you have any issues relating to the server you can add me on steam which is just

[ STEAM PROFILE ] (click that) and I will accept any friend requests

Edited by Havora

Good luck with your server. What I would like to ask you is to remove the Nanos Logo from the serverbanner - that might confuse people and lets them think it's an officially Nanos endorsed project :)

Hello @Havora,

frist of all I wish your project all the best. 

I have to repeat @Sebastian M.'s claim. Please remove our official logo from your advertisement. I am convinced that you only wanted to support us by including our logo. We rly appreciate it. However, the confusion as Sebastian mentioned and also the consequences if we would allow every server to advertise with our logo are not within the community's and our interest. 

So I have to ask you again to remove our logo within the next three days. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Malte