Welcome to nanos GbR

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Alexander G.

JC3:MP Beta 0.9.6/0.9.7 is now available

25 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

development of the mod continues and we've been able to solve some more issues. We now have the third minor update to the client and server files ready for you.

Please note that this is a hotfix release for the caching issue present in 0.9.5 which prevented some players to properly join servers. Updating is highly recommended!

Here's a quick list of changes in version beta 0.9.6

• Fixed a caching issue introduced in client 0.9.5 what would prevent players from connecting to a server when the existing cached client packages differ from the content on the server
  • Changed some code to prevent possible dead locks
  • Possible fix for server crashes introduced in 0.9.5 due to changes in event timing
    • We were not able to reproduce this issue internally, so we can't say for sure that it's fixed
  • Fixed an issue that caused linux crash dumps to not be uploaded to our server

Update: We have released server 0.9.7 to fix a breaking issue with POIs.

Dowload the updated client & server directly from our homepage:
https://just-cause.mp/

FAQ:
https://just-cause.mp/docs/general/information/FAQ

Support:
https://community.nanos.io/index.php?/forum/43-support/

Scripting documentation
https://just-cause.mp/docs/

Such as, when I'm racing with a few friends (australian server since were australian to be specific), I always see the vehicle going back and forth when its going straight. The flying vehicles are fine, but it's just the land vehicles that are the problem. It happens half the time. Mostly random since when were going really fast, the vehicles aren't in sync for example.

13 hours ago, McDiamondPIE said:

Anyone with video guides on how to install?

it's easy, go to the jc3mp website, click on download, then on download client, when it's finished choose your file location and instal it there, turn of anti virus while you're doing that

Edited by MARTi

19 hours ago, mashari1244 said:

how to change the profile visibility on my account for  confirm i own Just Cause 3

I have the same prob ! If somebody know how to fix it, please help us ! 😊

3 hours ago, Gaetan01 said:

I have the same prob ! If somebody know how to fix it, please help us ! 😊

Go to your steam profile -> edit profile -> my privacy settings -> set profile status to public

30 minutes ago, Soldiershak said:

Is it possible to have it check for a new version before launching the game?

if you haven't launched, then you can only check it on the forum

Okeedokee so I have a problem that I've seen in client support, but I wanted to mention it here and ask a question about it. So, my problem is that I launch the game, and the loading screen comes up, the loading bar gets (almost exactly) one third through loading, and then a window appears with the words "Just Cause 3 Multiplayer Windows x64 Client has stopped working". Are these problems likely to be fixed any time soon/are these problems being worked on at the moment?

1 hour ago, xckristencx said:

Hello! When i launch jc3mp i can not see any servers!

Help

Update your client.

Are you going to add hooks that can attach  to objects? Also wondering if MPCs will be a part of the mod?

I'm getting an error when I try to run the client. ...

"Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy."

I've already tried redownloading it multiple times, turning off my antivirus, and starting it in administrator mode... same error.

Please help :*(