Welcome to nanos GbR

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mor Is

Troling Players

14 posts in this topic

Ok so I know that this is part of the game and all, and I don't want to soud like a "little bitch"

BUT

A lot of times a group of players want to do something like a race or to fly a cargo plane and do some shit with it but all of the trolls are coming there just to ruin it for them as best as they can

Now we can go passive mod but the vehicles are still vulnerable.

So can you add a command to the servers that if you are in a group, you can make a marker on the map for the group only? and people outside of the group choludn't see it on the chat?

Join on a server with an active administration then. That's not an issue of the mod but one of the servers, which we can not interfere with.

3 hours ago, Sebastian M. said:

Join on a server with an active administration then. That's not an issue of the mod but one of the servers, which we can not interfere with.

It is everywere. I am not blaming you i am blaming the dushy players :P

And admins just have to ask them and that doesn't help

32 minutes ago, Gamlin said:

I believe admins can ban players from their own servers :)

But they don't want to ban people that are dicks, only the ones that  do forbiden things

This happened a lot in jc2mp and me as well as a few others had so much cash on the server (buying restrictions) that we just set

bounties on the heads of such people, and they would be constantly hunted. Fun times!

Some servers are specifically friendly and this type of trolling is forbidden.

*cough*

On 3/10/2017 at 0:45 PM, Tarry said:

Some servers are specifically friendly and this type of trolling is forbidden.

*cough*

This here.

Also, as you slowly build up a community on a certain server and build rapport with the admins/mods, they won't usually

shy away from reprimanding and repeatedly kicking a player if they're specifically bothering you and/or your group. Frequent

offenders will get known and possibly banned. Server owners want to keep a good population and a good community. Good

servers will police to an extent but remember that it will always happen once in a while.

I would encourage you to report any bad behaviour it to admins if they're online and if they're not, message them on discord, most servers have a discord.

I guess the easiest solution is to have an event start as far away from an pvp area as possible and hope that the griefers won't show up, since you can't expect to have an trip started in airfield, that's just naive __/'_'\__ 

7 hours ago, MARTi said:

I guess the easiest solution is to have an event start as far away from an pvp area as possible and hope that the griefers won't show up, since you can't expect to have an trip started in airfield, that's just naive __/'_'\__ 

This reminds me of when in parofed we would start our roadtrips in a remote location or someone would realize what's happening and tag along. Like a virus from a dead corpse.