Welcome to nanos GbR

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Pascal S.

JC3:MP Beta 0.9.5 is now available

15 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

development of the mod continues and we've been able to solve some more issues. We now have the second minor update to the client and server files ready for you.

Here's a quick list of changes in version beta 0.9.5

• Fixed a common server crash which occured when a player left his sync cell
    • This was one of the most common server crashes
  • Fixed a common deadlock on the server caused by our event system
  • Fixed the client not detecting owned DLCs correctly
  • Fixed a crash that could happen on clicking disconnect
  • Fixed the port for Steam communication not honoring the "host" config setting
  • Fixed installer issues with the Visual Studio 2010 Redistributable
    • If you still have issues, please make sure you are running an up to date installation of Windows
  • Fixed being able to use very long nicknames (Issues #147, #144)
  • Moved files which the client modifies (such as config, logs and dumps) to the AppData directory, removes admin requirement from the client
  • Added additional debugging code to find the cause of the semi-common "pure virtual function call" crash
  • Updated cef to the latest version, improving security and performance
  • Fixed DrawText crashing when using large font sizes (now works up to 300), anything beyond would require a bigger change in our font renderer
  • Fixed vehicle.SetOccupant not putting the player in the vehicle for remote players (Issues #123, #126)
  • Fixed #156 (Ingame list of the bugtracker probably shows confidential bugs)

Dowload the updated client & server directly from our homepage:
https://just-cause.mp/

FAQ:
https://just-cause.mp/docs/general/information/FAQ

Support:
https://community.nanos.io/index.php?/forum/43-support/

Scripting documentation
https://just-cause.mp/docs/

Just now, Bubble said:

Its dont work by me :(

What exactly does not work? Logs and dumps are appreciated :P

Help when i click on the Jc3mp Client then it not start the load screen comes and nothing happens

Make sure steam is running.

If it is, try holding shift when launching the multiplayer and re-select your JustCause3.exe.

Launcher loads to about 80% and just quits for me, tried to reselect Justcause3.exe, but didnt work. 0.9.4. launched without a problem

Edit : Running the launcher as Admin seems to be working

Edit 2 : Anyone know if its possible to import JC3s keybindings to the mod? Or do we have to rebind the controls for every update?

Edited by Kremost
"workaround" + question

4 hours ago, Bubble said:

Help when i click on the Jc3mp Client then it not start the load screen comes and nothing happens

did you turn off anti virus while instaling? Oh and try starting the game from the exe file, not the shortcut, that's how I got it to work when it was glitching for me once

My game doesn't start either, never had any problems untill this update :/ Nothing happens... I've tried disableing the AV, relocating the jc3.exe etc. nothing ._.

7 hours ago, Kremost said:

Edit 2 : Anyone know if its possible to import JC3s keybindings to the mod? Or do we have to rebind the controls for every update?

Yes, go into Documents\Square Enix\Just Cause 3\Saves and copy keymap.txt from the folder with most numbers into all others. You will be good to go then.

Yay! No more admin permissions to launch! A good improvement would be to handle how fullscreen is done. Exiting the app forces you to enter fullscreen again through game options. Adding a shortcut to do so or tweaking the game to enter full screen when in foreground will be awesome.

my god pls tell how to fix the missing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-I1 -1 -0.dll!!!! I have VC2010, 2013 and 2015 WTF!!