nanos GbR
derbl4ck

[Server Package] Server News

Hey folks,

Today we want to present you one of our packages. This Server package features a news screen after joining the Server. You can switch the News by clicking on the titles on the right side or just wait some seconds and they will switch automatically. The UI closes after pressing the continue button. The Content which is displayed, is fully customize able.

jc3mp-servernews.jpg 

In the future we will add a config file to edit the images and text more easily.

We hope you have fun with this package. Be sure to check out our other packages too!

Best Wishes,

Myami & derbl4ck

PS:

If you find a bug please create an Issue on Github.

Link : https://github.com/derbl4ck/jc3mp-servernews

Edited by derbl4ck
  • Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, Gunawan PP said:

Guys how to find the file i just bought this game and my friends too,they ask me to find out how to MP .i think this is the right website but i dont know where to download JCMP pls.i just download from youtube but no server.so pls give me a LINK so i can play with my friends. My Steam JackFrost22. pls give me a link i just want play MP and upload it on YT 

You have indeed come to the right website, but the mod has not been released yet. Just keep a look out in this community and you'll see when there is any news on the mod's release

• Upvote 1

That looks nice. I tried to add that to my Server, but all it says while loading (on the Server command window) was that a "unknown package was identified and disabled". So it never loaded the Package. Why not ? I put it in like it was supposed to be, did I had to do something more too ?

Wolfseye

P.S: Now put it in the right way, the Server recognized it. BUT, as soon as I was loaded in the server and you see that News thing, where you can click CONTINUE, i had no control over my player anymore. Not Gamepad, not keyboard. Tried that a couple times, didnt change. Then I removed the folder from my package folder, and all was back to normal. I did that a few times, just to be sure. Strange, aint it ?

Edited by Wolfseye

9 hours ago, Wolfseye said:

That looks nice. I tried to add that to my Server, but all it says while loading (on the Server command window) was that a "unknown package was identified and disabled". So it never loaded the Package. Why not ? I put it in like it was supposed to be, did I had to do something more too ?

Wolfseye

P.S: Now put it in the right way, the Server recognized it. BUT, as soon as I was loaded in the server and you see that News thing, where you can click CONTINUE, i had no control over my player anymore. Not Gamepad, not keyboard. Tried that a couple times, didnt change. Then I removed the folder from my package folder, and all was back to normal. I did that a few times, just to be sure. Strange, aint it ?

Same here. You have to open a tab that allows access to the mouse (Vehicles menu, guns menu, etc) then close it again.

Hello okay so I love it so far what I have been trying to figure out though is how do we use the users info in the new feed page though. So that way we can show there username and stuff so like for instance if this makes sense 

$('#playerName').html(jcmp.player.name);

I would really like to see something like this implemented or if someone would explain how to do so that would be great! (:

I've been trying to get this working in 800x600 for the poor folk who crash out unless they're running at 800x600 and I think I've done it by fudging bootstrap.min.css

Two questions:

1. Why does bootstrap.min.css have no line breaks? It's completely unreadable.

2. Why does the bottom text box overlap the images? I have to add filler to the bottom of images so the whole thing is shown e.g. the pink bit here..

friendshiptt760xnarrow.jpg

8 minutes ago, Tarry said:

1. Why does bootstrap.min.css have no line breaks? It's completely unreadable.

That's the reason it's called ".min.js". It means, that this is a minified Version of Bootstrap.

10 minutes ago, Tarry said:

2. Why does the bottom text box overlap the images? I have to add filler to the bottom of images so the whole thing is shown e.g. the pink bit here..

I don't know what's your goal. Please tell this more precisely