Welcome to nanos GbR

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lord Farquaad

Survival Island

2 posts in this topic

A survival experience in Just Cause 3 Multiplayer. Loot, kill, survive!

Going into Open Beta on May 25, 2018

5afb0012a3779_mainad_00000.thumb.png.52167ec5c2d50992828c9e883430c34f.png

Check out the announcement video here!

And you can check out all our Survival Island update videos here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there! I'm Lord Farquaad, part of Paradigm. We're a community that strives to create cool and unique servers in various games. Previously, we created a survival in Just Cause 2 Multiplayer, and now we're bringing it to Just Cause 3 Multiplayer! We're focused on bringing players the most fun experience possible through an immersive survival gamemode, so come check us out! Here, we offer players more than just a gamemode - we offer them an experience that they can craft and shape to be anything they want! If they want to be a looter, killer, trader, or simple explorer, all are possible on Survival Island!

Make sure to join our Discord and Steam Group for the latest updates and news!

An occasion worth celebrating! Congratulations! Thank you for letting me be a part of the testing process, it was great to see the server grow with all the hard work you've put into this!

I can't wait, it's going to be so much fun!