nanos GbR
Sign in to follow this  
Lord Farquaad

chat2 - An advanced chat replacement

Hi everyone! Today I'm releasing my fully custom chat to the public. It functions nearly the same as the default chat, except it has some extra features and looks nice and clean as well. Here are a couple screenshots to showcase what this chat is capable of.

giphy.gif

CJc7Znd.png

giphy.gif

X85vBM7.png

(as seen on Just Cause - Roleplay)

It's very easy to customize it to make it your own! Play around with it and let me know what you think!

Download and more info here!

Awesoime package, but I got a problem, I renamed "chat2" to "chat", but for some reason tags aren't showing and the color of the player name wont show. It seems like it's not getting the playerdata from freeroam :/ any reason that could be?

Just now, Speyd3r said:

Awesoime package, but I got a problem, I renamed "chat2" to "chat", but for some reason tags aren't showing and the color of the player name wont show. It seems like it's not getting the playerdata from freeroam :/ any reason that could be?

Sorry about that! I've updated a lot and fixed a bunch of freeroam related issues. Please redownload the package and follow the instructions again, and it should work!

2 hours ago, Lord Farquaad said:

Sorry about that! I've updated a lot and fixed a bunch of freeroam related issues. Please redownload the package and follow the instructions again, and it should work!

thank you sooo much, this gave me a headache for the past 5 hours xD