nanos GbR
NautilusXCVI

Will a dedicated server tool be added to Steam

I just got the Just Cause 3 and i was hoping to play with some friends but i cant figure out how to make a private server. There are no up to date totorial and no creation things in the files or the game its self please help.

There's an up to date tutorial right here. If you want to download the server from Steam, navigate to Steam -> Library -> Tools and find Just Cause 3 Multiplayer Dedicated server.

Besides that, all "outdated" tutorials work basically the same with basic setup, package installation, and port forwarding.

11 hours ago, Lord Farquaad said:

There's an up to date tutorial right here. If you want to download the server from Steam, navigate to Steam -> Library -> Tools and find Just Cause 3 Multiplayer Dedicated server.

Besides that, all "outdated" tutorials work basically the same with basic setup, package installation, and port forwarding.

That worked thanks i didn't see that before. But now i can connect but none of my friends can.

50 minutes ago, NautilusXCVI said:

none of this has worked ive given up on this server. its so difficult to set up it just puts me off from doing it 

You can buy cheap VPS and setup JC3MP server there. You won't need to forward any ports by default.

P.S Try with Hamachi.

Edited by Oen44