Welcome to nanos GbR

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
[S.W] Bykeяz-KSA™

The server does not appear in the list of servers

20 posts in this topic

Hello
I have set up my own server and have followed the instructions from the steam site

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1094953641

but when I search for the server I can not find it on the list
If I want to access the server via IP, I do not have any problem finding server

I also found this sentence (Unable to upload server logo. Invalid path) in the server

I tried to replace the image more than once and did not succeed ,I also tried to use the default image and did not work

u2GDmX4.png

I've attached some pictures you might need

I am sure of your help to me

thank you

2017-09-13_14-03-27.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

You logo needs to be on a local path, eg in the same directory as the server. Place your logo image next to the server, then in the config replace the imgur link with logo.png (assuming that is what you named it). Docs are outdated.

I am sorry if I did not understand
Did you mean to move the image to the server folder with (Server.exe) then replace the image link with the path

I did the same as shown in the attached pictures but the server did not work

150535400186541.png

150535400202822.png

150535400216013.png

also the server is not on the servers list. do you think the reason is the server image or there is another reason

thank you very much

The file path should be relative to the Server.exe.  What you have is an absolute file path.

Since the image and the server executable exist in the same folder no path is required just the file name and extension.

"logo":"u2Gdmx4.png",

Edited by Jones

If there are no more errors in the server console and it still does not appear in the server list, then you have probably not forwarded all the ports correctly. You need to forward ports 4200-4203.

Thank you guys for taking care of my problem and I'm sorry for bothering you

the problem is that i can access my server via IP but i can not find the server in servers browse 

I have tried to make sure of all the installation errors and these are some images

when i check the port (4200 & 4203 ) before running the server all portals are locked..... see the picture below

150552610228383.png

After running server .... result in the following two images

15055261021542.png

150552610199781.png

after viewing some of the videos I found that the word (true) in the configuration file (config.json) is blue  color

150552612210282.png

& i tried to run the server without the firewall

150552610256295.png

these are some pictures to open the port's

in windows 

150552610244414.png

in Internet router

150552610271836.png

exclusions in windows defender security

150552612198291.png

I have 5 servers for different games and all of them work well and this is my first problem JC3 

please guys help me

13 hours ago, Lord Farquaad said:

You need 4200-4203, not 4200 and 4203. You must have all ports open: 4200, 4201, 4202, 4203.

I opened all the port's without any result

4200, 4201, 4202, 4203 all opened TCP\UDP in fierwall and router

i try with firewall turn off

but the server does not appear in the list and i can login to the server by quick connect via IP

what should I do?

Edited by [S.W] Bykeяz-KSA™

That's very strange. You could try asking in the support channel in the nanos discord and see if anyone there knows why your server doesn't appear.

You are refreshing the server list, right?

1 hour ago, Lord Farquaad said:

That's very strange. You could try asking in the support channel in the nanos discord and see if anyone there knows why your server doesn't appear.

You are refreshing the server list, right?

thank you very much for your attention

i will contact support and if a reform of the problem is found i will put it here for everyone to benefit from

In your server config file you have the host set to "0.0.0.0" which is the default value.  Was the set to 0 to obfuscate the IP in this post, or is that how it is always set? 

If that is set to "host":"0.0.0.0" try putting your server IP there.

37 minutes ago, Jones said:

In your server config file you have the host set to "0.0.0.0" which is the default value.  Was the set to 0 to obfuscate the IP in this post, or is that how it is always set? 

If that is set to "host":"0.0.0.0" try putting your server IP there.

i tried to change the IP to the Static ip same problem server does not appear in the list
When I change the IP to the  real ip server does not work