Welcome to nanos GbR

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sebastian M.

JC3:MP 0.9 Beta is now available!

65 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

failed to verify that the given executable is a just cause 3 executable C/program files/just cause 3 multiplayer/playjcmp.exe we are now giving you the option to select the justcause3.exe again.   then opens the mp installation directory and crashes. my jc3 is installed in G/steamapps don't know if it needs to be on my C/ or something?

Edited by roch610

1 hour ago, roch610 said:

failed to verify that the given executable is a just cause 3 executable C/program files/just cause 3 multiplayer/playjcmp.exe we are now giving you the option to select the justcause3.exe again.   then opens the mp installation directory and crashes. my jc3 is installed in G/steamapps don't know if it needs to be on my C/ or something?

Same situation with me.

We hope that most of you are enjoying JC3:MP so far. We have noticed that some people can not get the mod to run at all - we are currently investigating these issues and hope to push out a client update soonish. Please be patient. ;)

4 hours ago, ImmaGrumpyOldMan said:

Released at nighttime in America. Will be playing tonight when I get home from work. Can't wait, mind blown at your guys' hard work. Hopefully, some of you get hired by Square Enix

but then they cant make more mods

like the other ppl

Hey! Awesome mod, it works great and its really what just cause 3 was needing, but I have some questions.  Is vehicle synchronization going to stay all jumpy and weird? or are you guys going to fix it soon.  and I do know that this is just the beta release and its still not completely done. 

Hi, whenever I run the mod it uses my CPU a lot, and it pushes it to upwards of 80% when it's normally running at 10-15%. And JC3 normally makes my CPU run at around 50%.

My CPU is an Intel Core i5-2300 with 2.8GHz