nanos GbR
Pascal S.

JC3:MP Beta Release Announcement

so as it stands right now it is 10:30pm in Germany 12/20/16 and yet there is still no release? So you really are waiting till 11:59pm why not just say the release is 12/21/16. Also I was watching the steam prices jump to full price for this game 2 days before the release. How much money are you guys making off of these sales?

Edited by madandysan

Just now, madandysan said:

so as it stands right now it is 10:30pm in Germany 12/20/16 and yet there is still no release? So you really are waiting till 11:59pm why not just say the release is 12/21/16. Also I was watching the steam prices jump to full price for this game 2 days before the release. How much money are you guys making off of these sales?

I don't think they will be making any money. This is non-profit.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, madandysan said:

Are you kidding me?  You have done absolutely nothing for this community, my friend, compared to what they have done. They will release it when they will, so get over it. They are not making any money off of this mod, it's free. They spent their own time on this modification over the past year. Are you an impatient twelve-year-old? Can you not wait for a few hours? They didn't have to do this, they are not receiving money for this; therefore, they are not obligated to do anything you ask them to do. Getting pissy on the forums isn't going to help you or them, and it's quite frankly, a sad reflection upon yourself. The release of this mod has nothing to do with the price of the game, and even if it did, you are not paying these developers to make this mod. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jackboymangroup said:

i hope it comes today :D

And if not, still not a problem. I bet they want a stable beta release which is more important than an unstable client.

on twitter justcause3_mp

"there are some complicated NOT TECHNICAL things happening in the background. We're still sure we can release today."

For the ones who are complaining, you will get over it once you will be thankfull you can play. I mean c'mon it is not that hard to wait 1 more day or so.

Lets keep it friendly here ;)

Edited by [LoCo]DennisBerry
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AnInnocentPenguin said:

Are you kidding me?  You have done absolutely nothing for this community, my friend, compared to what they have done. They will release it when they will, so get over it. They are not making any money off of this mod, it's free. They spent their own time on this modification over the past year. Are you an impatient twelve-year-old? Can you not wait for a few hours? They didn't have to do this, they are not receiving money for this; therefore, they are not obligated to do anything you ask them to do. Getting pissy on the forums isn't going to help you or them, and it's quite frankly, a sad reflection upon yourself. The release of this mod has nothing to do with the price of the game, and even if it did, you are not paying these developers to make this mod. 

Tbh, I can recommend not bothering about those people. Such posts usually trigger them and then the discussion will begin :p

Let's just look forward to playing together :)

• Upvote 1

yesterday I was very confused that they don't tell us a time when its downloadable. But not a problem if they keep the beta release as a real release without a time limit.

Edited by MrGTAmodsgerman

Just now, HolyPhoenix said:

What if JC3 MP breaks the internet upon release?  

I wouldn't expect that. My estimates are around 200-240 players on launch.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BirkeS said:

I wouldn't expect that. My estimates are around 200-240 players on launch.

there are currently 385 people on the forums now, I'm guessing at least 300

• Upvote 1

Just now, fragmen52 said:

there are currently 385 people on the forums now, I'm guessing at least 300

Yeah, I just noticed- saw the online members part.

1 minute ago, HolyPhoenix said:

What if JC3 MP breaks the internet upon release?  

i recon it would break because of the amount of pissed of people that had to wait

• Upvote 1

Just now, AnInnocentPenguin said:

Watch the amount of people who piss and moan when they release it one minute past 12:00AM.

lol

Just now, AnInnocentPenguin said:

Watch the amount of people who piss and moan when they release it one minute past 12:00AM.

well in about half an hour it will be midnight where they r

Reading through all the comments complaining about the release time / date..... smh.

It'll come out when it comes out. I'll obviously sad if we have to wait, but stop complaining about it, this sh*t is complicated. Just be happy it exists at all.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Taitenator said:

Reading through all the comments complaining about the release time / date..... smh.

It'll come out when it comes out. I'll obviously sad if we have to wait, but stop complaining about it, this sh*t is complicated. Just be happy it exists at all.

I mean we aren't payin' them or anything, but they do have us locked in a cage while the shiny download is just a fingertip away when we stick our hands through the cell door.

I'd like to think that I've been patient...