nanos GbR
Pascal S.

JC3:MP Beta Release Announcement

Just now, Die-NastY said:

9:35pm Dec 20th German time now...Devs pulled the best troll ever...

They played us like puppets, still fucking waiting 21 hours later then promised

Just now, wax said:

They played us like puppets, still fucking waiting 21 hours later then promised

Why are you angry? They didn't say a time at any point, only that it would be today. Remember, You are getting a free mod, they've made in their spare time, please don't be a cunt

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kalle Leskinen said:

Why are you angry? They didn't say a time at any point, only that it would be today. Remember, You are getting a free mod, they've made in their spare time, please don't be a cunt

speak for yourself, I'm not angry. just felt lied to and I bet a few others are, I cancelled my days plans to play jc mp for a bit, you would have though after a year of development for a mod, devs would have their shit together. 21 hours later already. and it was told it would be 20th. 

Just now, Metheyes said:

Horrible attitude.

I agree, we should be excited for the beta release, not hate on them. After all this work they did for the community...

• Upvote 1

Just now, wax said:

speak for yourself, I'm not angry. just felt lied to and I bet a few others are, I cancelled my days plans to play jc mp for a bit, you would have though after a year of development for a mod, devs would have their shit together. 21 hours later already. and it was told it would be 20th. 

They told us that it will be out in the evening in their timezone. This means a time span of 6 hours, so it is not necessary to cancel the plans for the day.
Furthermore, these guys have put so much effort in this that you can only be grateful about it. Even if the release will be later in the end, you still can't blame them, because without them there wouldn't be a mp mod at all. Still, 2 more hours to go

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, wax said:

You don't deserve to be able to freely enjoy something they spent blood, sweat and tears of their FREE TIME probably unpaid for.

What they give you is a gift, and you'll get it TODAY. That's what is promised. Don't me naive and ignorant.

Just now, wax said:

I cancelled my days plans to play jc mp for a bit

Why you did this ?

Noone told any word about there where any servers on if it gets released.

In witch server u want to play if there is none online on release ?

Sure, if nanos switch on there Servers then its nice, but if not then mod developers can start to test scrips, server setup, etc.

And this is what i´m waiting for.

maybe i start the server with the freeroam mod from nanos to explore server setup and play a bit on it with my friends

Just now, BirkeS said:

You don't deserve to be able to freely enjoy something they spent blood, sweat and tears of their FREE TIME probably unpaid for.

What they give you is a gift, and you'll get it TODAY. That's what is promised. Don't me naive and ignorant.

Beta isn't even out and we already have bum lickers of the devs

• Upvote 1

Just now, xVgamerVx said:

The Release from the beta are going to be a Permanent Beta right ? Permanent to the start from official

Yes.

Just now, DoneNicolas- CSGOHILL.com said:
  • this going to be release on steam??

No. Not until maybe 1.0. Which is Jan/Feb. Probably.

Just now, DoneNicolas- CSGOHILL.com said:
  • this going to be release on steam??

Beta is not, however they "plan" on having it on steam for the final version.  However plans can change.

Just now, xVgamerVx said:

The Release from the beta are going to be a Permanent Beta right ? Permanent to the start from official

Yes, beta will be available until the official release.