nanos GbR
Pascal S.

JC3:MP Beta Release Announcement

This is honestly really cool how you guys made an entire multiplayer game in your free time. Many thanks. I went ahead and bought all the DLC just in case some servers require it. How are things with optimization working out? I know JC2MP's optimization was terrible; ran at circa 40fps. A little sad 'cause it's kind of dead nowadays. Will the devs be playing tomorrow upon release? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StealthHUNterSt said:

Well, how to download? Similar like builds before but what if I didnt download any builds before?

Read the post. It says it will be available for download on the website, I'm sure you'll be able to find it tomorrow.

1 hour ago, AnInnocentPenguin said:

This is honestly really cool how you guys made an entire multiplayer game in your free time. Many thanks. I went ahead and bought all the DLC just in case some servers require it. How are things with optimization working out? I know JC2MP's optimization was terrible; ran at circa 40fps. A little sad 'cause it's kind of dead nowadays. Will the devs be playing tomorrow upon release? 

I hope they will be playing, i'd like to see them in game ;)

2 hours ago, AnInnocentPenguin said:

The FPS is similar to the singleplayer. And yes, we will be playing aswell ;)

12 minutes ago, Aahhyes68 said:

Tommorow

It will be so excited! Also still asking will it take up much space?

The amount of space it takes is insignificant compared to the base game (JC3). Make sure JC3 is installed before playing.

i just watched the trailer for the multiplayer and it said that it would be released on the 20th which for me is today, what time should it be up.

thanks.  also what do i need to do if ive got mods on my base game

Edited by fraser
another question

56 minutes ago, fraser said:

i just watched the trailer for the multiplayer and it said that it would be released on the 20th which for me is today, what time should it be up.

thanks.  also what do i need to do if ive got mods on my base game

Just like the last game, mods on your client (most likely)  will not matter for the multiplayer. For the former question, timezones, timezones.

Noticed "Dennis S." has a "Marketing" description under his name. What's up with that? Is there any marketing of the game going on currently; to go on in the future? I'd love to know how you all plan on bringing this modification to the attention of others.

Also what kind of music do you guys like? I like pop punk and heavy metal.

Noticed "Dennis S." has a "Marketing" description under his name. What's up with that? Is there any marketing of the game going on currently; to go on in the future? I'd love to know how you all plan on bringing this modification to the attention of others.

He does Marketing, aka communicating with YouTube partners, Square Enix, Avalanche. Controls the social media pages and does a great job about it. In terms of exposure, I would expect it is just like JC2-MP, by word of mouth on News sites, Social Media and maybe promotions by the publishers or developers themselves similar to the retweets on the Just Cause 3 twitter page.

Also what kind of music do you guys like? I like pop punk and heavy metal.

That is off topic, please keep it on topic. https://community.nanos.io/index.php?/topic/323-what-music-are-we-listening-to/

2 hours ago, bobscaball said:

What time is the beta expected to release (UTC 1+)?

The expected release is 20/12/16 between 0000 and 2359.

• Upvote 1

Just now, madandysan said:

OHHHH boy it is the 20th lets release it now!

Wait. We'll release it somewhen in the evening. German time. 

1 minute ago, Ovidiol said:

Will it be a steam download or a one of the website?

The Beta Release won't be on Steam. 1.0 release will be in january/february.