nanos GbR
Pascal S.

JC3:MP Beta Release Announcement

Just now, DeadlyWanderer said:

It has absolutely nothing to do with money. They're dedicating their time to the MP just so you could complain about something that's free to play.

to be fair, they could give a bit more info

Just now, Megadreams said:

Oh really? They are doing much more than you can ever imagine. They are currently working their asses off to get this launched. And once again, they do this in their free time for free for all of you. So what can you possibly be angry about? You didn't have to pay anything for this.

I'm not mad just disappointed

Oh really? They are doing much more than you can ever imagine. They are currently working their asses off to get this launched. And once again, they do this in their free time for free for all of you. So what can you possibly be angry about? You didn't have to pay anything for this.

obviously, as a forum mod you pretty much have to support your team I understand that, but when you make a claim saying release on the 20th and then not stick to your word that's just out of order, I'm not angry or mad, I'm just saying this for the many, we have all waited all day for this and the devs should have been more prepared 

Ouh man, if this site would be gta5-mods, then i would beat this guy up. How disrespectful is this?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, madandysan said:

remember DevSec we need everyone here to make this a success.

this is a beta release for developers to make gamemodes. so yes you are right. but we dont need ungrateful skids that are just whining all the time

Just now, wax said:

obviously, as a forum mod you pretty much have to support your team I understand that, but when you make a claim saying release on the 20th and then not stick to your word that's just out of order, I'm not angry or mad, I'm just saying this for the many, we have all waited all day for this and the devs should have been more prepared 

But as you can read, its not their vault. They wanted to release it on the 20th MET, but they got a big problem. 

Don't think that this doesn't give them a bad feeling. They have planned towards that day to then due to unforeseen circumstances see it ruined. We just all have to be patient, I am sure they will come out with a more descriptive statement somewhere soon.

• Upvote 2

mods please just block/mute/kick/ban these crybabys... they are just trolling and anoying every one who is seriously happy that the mod is about to be released

Just now, wax said:

Start your first big mod and tell me than how easy it is to bring everything on the plan ready for just one day! Than you can talk! What the hell? Did you every thinking about internet problems? Program stucks?? And so on

• Upvote 1