nanos GbR
Pascal S.

JC3:MP Beta Release Announcement

I am making my list and checking it twice of all the people whining on here about the time of the release so that I can deliver my payload of gifts (in the form of nukes directly in the facehole) as soon as I get on.  HO HO HO Mother Truckers!!!  :)

• Upvote 3

Just now, AnInnocentPenguin said:

It's officially one minute past. Nanos failed us. lol

that's kind of rude to say. They are working on it as hard as they can

Well it's now 1 minute past midnight in Germany. Anyone have news about where it is and btw not trying to be annoying but it's technically false advertisement for everyone east of Germany.

Just now, Pop5682 said:

They are working on it as hard as they can

The point is: we can't do anything atm. We have to wait for something. 

Update to those who are posting about it being past midnight in Germany and clearly haven't read the previous posts / updates: xforce, who basically has the final say, has said that they don't care about timezones and are trying to fix some difficult non-technical issues which are preventing release. Currently, they should still be able to release on the 20th *somewhere*. So calm down, it'll be out "soon".

Just now, TheSilverBeast said:

I am making my list and checking it twice of all the people whining on here about the time of the release so that I can deliver my payload of gifts (in the form of nukes directly in the facehole) as soon as I get on.  HO HO HO Mother Truckers!!!  :)

I'd like to help you with that! Ungrateful people

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to say thanks to nanos and all the developers of the multiplayer application or mod because theyre working all the time and try to give us the best  multiplayer they could

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dennis S. said:

The point is: we can't do anything atm. We have to wait for something. 

how long do you think it'll take before it is released? I'm not trying to annoy you or anything i'm just wondering, i cant even play it till the weekend lol

Well they could release it 5 month ago but they do all for our playing experience. But nanos next time choose a release date when your are really sure about that!