Welcome to nanos GbR

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Pascal S.

JC3:MP Beta Release Announcement

291 posts in this topic

Hey everybody,

the time has finally come. After over a year of development effort we're happy to announce that our first beta release of our Just Cause 3 Multiplayer mod will be available on December 20. This will be a full release including the server files allowing everyone to host their own servers and begin scripting awesome game modes. We expect the first stable 1.0 release of the mod to be ready in January or February next year. You will be able to download the mod from our website, similar to the previous preview downloads. In the meantime, we have an announcement trailer for you to watch:

PxHm071.jpg

Hell yeah! Thank you for making this possible, I will enjoy this big time for sure.

Already following this project for months, but now was the time to create a account ;)

Thinking of hosting a server on my desktop server (i7 6700, 16GB ddr4, and samsung SSD) if possible (it already runs a minecraft server)

If so, will it be listed in the server browser? or will I have to make a public DNS to share the server?

Edited by [LoCo]DennisBerry