Welcome to nanos GbR

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Daranix

[Package] DAdmin - easy administration for your server

12 posts in this topic

DAdmin

Administration tools for your server

47cef4e8-fc3b-11e6-8736-584663b8f3a1.png

You can check all the features of this first version from this video:

Click here for see the video

Find this package on github

ATTENTION:

THIS IS AN ALPHA VERSION AND CAN HAVE MANY BUGS PLEASE IF YOU FIND A BUG CREATE A ISSUE ON: https://github.com/Daranix/jcmp-admin-system/issues

THIS PACKAGE DEPENDS OF Just Cause 3 Toast package

Edited by Daranix

Looks great.

Are you interested to integrate your ui to a bigger admin system ?

We have a wip admin system in cooperate with playerindex.de

Most functions are ready to use.

What is left is a ingame UI and the PI Webpanel.

please write me a pn if you are interrested.

For some odd reason I cannot connect to the Mongodb server. And the UI will not load. But the / commands work just fine!

Great pack :)

Yeah, the UI doesn't work for me either. I type /amenu and it says "Loading Admin UI" but then does nothing.

On 8/7/2017 at 4:58 AM, SpringConch2826 said:

For some odd reason I cannot connect to the Mongodb server. And the UI will not load. But the / commands work just fine!

Great pack :)

Do you have installed the mongodb driver? use: write in cmd 'npm install' inside the jcmp-admin-system or install it global with npm install mongodb

10 hours ago, dogboy said:

Yeah, the UI doesn't work for me either. I type /amenu and it says "Loading Admin UI" but then does nothing.

Probably thats beacuse the server cant connect to the database and when it not connect to the database, the UI doesnt load (for security reasons and beacuse cant store the bans if no exists a database)

I will try to release a new version before the steam release with choice of use a database or not and support for MySQL too.

On 7/9/2017 at 8:44 AM, Daranix said:

Do you have installed the mongodb driver? use: write in cmd 'npm install' inside the jcmp-admin-system or install it global with npm install mongodb

Probably thats beacuse the server cant connect to the database and when it not connect to the database, the UI doesnt load (for security reasons and beacuse cant store the bans if no exists a database)

I will try to release a new version before the steam release with choice of use a database or not and support for MySQL too.

I used the npm install command to try and install the mongodb drivers. Why does the U.I. not come in the package rather than requiring a connection to a server? I'm new to JC3MP and server hosting. 

3 hours ago, SpringConch2826 said:

I used the npm install command to try and install the mongodb drivers. Why does the U.I. not come in the package rather than requiring a connection to a server? I'm new to JC3MP and server hosting. 

The UI is in the package but the UI only loads if the server can verify the user connected is an administrador, the server can't verify if the user is an administrator or not if no exists database, beacuse in the database is where is stored the administrators list aand well i know in the config.js was a list with administrator but i decided to check if exists a connection to the database first when i load the UI beacuse in the UI u can see the banlist and other things stored in the mongodb database.

I hope I have explained correctly, however when you connect to the server, the console should throw an error, If you send me that error I can probably give you a solution to your problem.

Posted (edited)

38 minutes ago, Daranix said:

The UI is in the package but the UI only loads if the server can verify the user connected is an administrador, the server can't verify if the user is an administrator or not if no exists database, beacuse in the database is where is stored the administrators list aand well i know in the config.js was a list with administrator but i decided to check if exists a connection to the database first when i load the UI beacuse in the UI u can see the banlist and other things stored in the mongodb database.

I hope I have explained correctly, however when you connect to the server, the console should throw an error, If you send me that error I can probably give you a solution to your problem.

Okay. I'll let you know tomorrow evening. I'm currently not near the computer that has the server files on it. I plan on taking what I've learned from playing with the first server I tried making, and perfecting it in a second one. What would be fantastic is if you made a step-step video of how to install and get the package correctly running.

Edited by SpringConch2826

On 7/12/2017 at 7:02 PM, Daranix said:

The console says that it timed out while trying to connect to the Mongodb server.