Welcome to nanos GbR

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Martin K.

Submit your ideas and change the way JC3MP is developed

193 posts in this topic

On 7.1.2017 at 1:34 AM, Calin Florea said:

1. Obviously all the retractable grapling hooks should be there, otherwise its just jc2 online. I can see how that would be a big challenge and the problems that might come up while playing with that. But as long as its a toggle function for the server , it should be fine.

2. Bavarium wingsuit weapons

3. Mechs and all DLC stuff, if thats possible somehow wihtout interfering with the DLC stuff.

4. A way for steam friends to see my waypoint, so we can do a race, with gps on for both

5. All the weapons for shure

6. somehwat bigger and easier to spot name tag for the players, a better font maybe, for the actual game, not the map

7. Option to close the spawn menus after spawning something, and maybe possibility to bind other buttons for those, if its not already available.

Bug fixes:

- as far as i played, only bug was that some vehicles spawn a bit far away from the player, but not a big deal

- on one server people were in but couldnt see eachother on the map or in the game, might a specific server issue, idk

SMALL EDIT: MAYBE SOME AI SOLDIERS SPREAD ARROUND, RANDOM STUFF, JUST TO GET IN PEOPLE'S WAY. AND YEAH OF COURSE AI TRAFFIC AND PEOPLE, BUT THAT'S ALREADY TO MUCH TO ASK :)

Nice ideas man, but I think the vehicles spawn where you look at not just neer the player

Many people would like to see the survival mode back into multiplayer.
JC2-MP had one VERY good server that included: (some ideas are altered for a more realistic look)

- A mapwide survival mode. 

- Central spawn in the main city. (with a big dome where new spawns are save and trading can be done; /spawn)

- Character model change. (Can be found all over the main city; on top of high buildings ect. Like a computer where you can open a menu to change skins)

- Inventory/Backpack. Size change when you wear a bigger backpack or army vest.

- Building. One big thing is the building feature. Walls/doors/chests/light/plants/beds ect. Are found in generated crates all across the maps.
  Can be placed everywhere apart from city's, military bases or airports. Someone else can't place something if they are close to your base (200meter). 

- Beds are spawnpoints. When place you can right click to make it your spawnpoint when you die. (if you dont have a point set you spawn at the main spawn.)

- Medikits, Weapons, flares, grenades, food+water and Building items:Walls/doors/chests/light/plants/beds ect are found in generated crates all across the maps.
  The more dangerous the better the loot. Crates go from small to medium to big size. Biggest size contains al the good stuff.
- Vehicles cant be spawn in, are found across the map. Have the same spawn location. so if you want a plane you go to the airfield. if you want a tank you go to the military.

- Clans can be made, names will be visible much further than normal persons. Also a dot on the map appears of your clan mate.

- You got Health, water, food bar.

You cant use mods/hacks, everthing is server sided. Items in the world generate every 2 hours. Last log-out place is saved so you spawn in the same spot next time you join.

If anyone got other ideas let me know. Most of these ideas are from the JC-mp survival server.

Edited by Rubix

On 12/18/2015 at 4:20 AM, Martin K. said:

Hey Folks!

We want to hear from you what you expect from us and JC3MP (asset import, map editing, map editor etc.). Feel free to write anything down you can imagine (even if it's the stupiest or most craziest idea)

Hey,

Was wondering if this would be available for PS4 users. 

On 1/12/2017 at 6:58 AM, Rubix said:

Many people would like to see the survival mode back into multiplayer.
JC2-MP had one VERY good server that included: (some ideas are altered for a more realistic look)

ABSOLUTELY! That game mode was the second longest I played on the server (aside from Jman100s buildworld)

On 2/3/2017 at 8:03 PM, Vivek Venkatram said:

Hey,

Was wondering if this would be available for PS4 users. 

They have stated multiple times that it is PC only (a lot of development and licensing challenges for community devs that wouldnt be worth the time).

Will skins come out with the full jc3mp, or will we have to wait longer for that?
Oh yeah, and will gear mods ever be able for customization

11 minutes ago, MARTi said:

Will skins come out with the full jc3mp, or will we have to wait longer for that?
Oh yeah, and will gear mods ever be able for customization

Not a high priority but we have already looked at it a bit.
Gear mods will be implemented eventually, but again, not priority.

More server tutorials, like seriously.

VehicleCollided server and client event.

VehicleDamaged server and client event. (weapons etc)

Edited by Kar

4 hours ago, Kar said:

More server tutorials, like seriously.

the tutorials are made by moderator,tester,user if you want text tutorial ask me on mp and if i can i would love to help

On 2/20/2017 at 2:50 PM, Sebastian M. said:

Not a high priority but we have already looked at it a bit.
Gear mods will be implemented eventually, but again, not priority.

cool

Voice chat only player nearby can hear it.

Because servers 1000 player capacity have :)

It would be very good.

Posted (edited)

On 2/25/2017 at 3:14 AM, Hope said:

Voice chat only player nearby can hear it.

Because servers 1000 player capacity have :)

It would be very good.

Good idea, although I feel Steam group chat is easier since you can be selective

IDEA/Question:

Are there plans for object spawning (in the future) similar to what you had with building structures in jc2mp? I feel it ads a lot to the game. Of course it's not anywhere near a priority now but I am curious

Edited by Crescentfresh
adding comment

is it just me, or is it weird that no one's posting anything to this forum in last few weeks?

Edited by MARTi
typo