nanos GbR
Martin K.

Submit your ideas and change the way JC3MP is developed

When the mod is released than it will be in steam, but NOT the beta release.

The Beta release is only downloadable from this site, or any other that i don´t know

The main release is planned for the first quarter of 2017

^^ This are the Information that are somewere here in forum

52 minutes ago, Bestar said:

if you can make to play the dlcs in the multiplayer i will go and kill myself

You may want to rethink that outcome... 

• Upvote 1

I would love to control the plane with my mouse I do not need to look around ...

If there is a way to do that or just an extra mod, that would be great.

a future wisch: i don´t know if its alredy on your todo.

The ability to controll doors like prisen- / basedoors with the scripting api.

I heard about you plan to make it possible to load custom 3d models, is it planed to make it moveable, too. For custom Vehilces etc. ?

Ability to skin vehicles ?

Abd maybe to load JC3 mods from serverside

1. Obviously all the retractable grapling hooks should be there, otherwise its just jc2 online. I can see how that would be a big challenge and the problems that might come up while playing with that. But as long as its a toggle function for the server , it should be fine.

2. Bavarium wingsuit weapons

3. Mechs and all DLC stuff, if thats possible somehow wihtout interfering with the DLC stuff.

4. A way for steam friends to see my waypoint, so we can do a race, with gps on for both

5. All the weapons for shure

6. somehwat bigger and easier to spot name tag for the players, a better font maybe, for the actual game, not the map

7. Option to close the spawn menus after spawning something, and maybe possibility to bind other buttons for those, if its not already available.

Bug fixes:

- as far as i played, only bug was that some vehicles spawn a bit far away from the player, but not a big deal

- on one server people were in but couldnt see eachother on the map or in the game, might a specific server issue, idk

SMALL EDIT: MAYBE SOME AI SOLDIERS SPREAD ARROUND, RANDOM STUFF, JUST TO GET IN PEOPLE'S WAY. AND YEAH OF COURSE AI TRAFFIC AND PEOPLE, BUT THAT'S ALREADY TO MUCH TO ASK :)

Edited by Calin Florea

Being able to manipulate the bavarium glider booster would be nice. Things like setting fuel amount. Stopping default fuel usage. Toggling the glider booster itself.

Also a basic list of vehicles and their hashes on the documentation would be cool as well.

Edited by Cpone

• - On the JC2MP there was the possibility to move the distance of the vehicle you're sitting in, closer or further, with the mousewheel. Now when I spawn a jet for example, I find the distance it shows away from my screen so to speak, is too great. Same for boats. Player should be able to decide how close or near he wants the camera around the vehicle he is in.
  • - Basic JC3 Settings like Volume etc in the Settings Menu of the Mod, like it also was with the JC2MP. Because going in the Mod, going into a Server and finding out that the Sound for example is too loud for the guys in Voice, now I would have to leave the Mod, and start the maingame again and do the settings. Close the maingame, start the Mod, just to find out that its still too loud or even too less volume, and so on....
  • - Is it normal that on some military bases I still seem to hear noise from jets or planes, which might be there in Single Player, but shouldnt be there in Multiplayer ?

Wolfseye

A console that shows information about what is spawned and by who, this way you can also counter griefers who grief others by spawning a unlimited amount of boats/planes/trucks. very usefull for admins.

Ok, crazy ideas?  Gamemode creator (like in GTA online), Object spawner (spawn deers and explosive barrels), Vehicle editor (Edit speed and acceleration, etc.), Custom object spawner (import 3d models). Character selector. Minimap, Server-side and client-side waypoints, click-on-map teleportation. See steam friends where they are. Fly Mode for admins?  

I know that most of that i said, cannot be created.  Thx.

Edited by MinfasCZE

The real only thing i am missing atm is. that you cant attach cars to planes or choppers like that stuff with the grapling hook that is what jc3 makes special from jc2 :/

If you could implement NPCs like in SP that would be great. Also the ability to spawn 2-3 vehicles at a time would be great. Also, when putting a vehicle into a Cargo plane everything glitches out so both the plane and vehicle inside of the plane explode. So a fix for that would be nice.

On 1/7/2017 at 9:43 PM, Lord Farquaad said:

Server owners can implement this right now! :) 

Implement? This is something that needs to be official

A character limit on player name creation. right now its being abused by sad trolls who post entire books of text into the box and make the whole game lag for everyone in their vicinity. and not just -2 fps lag, it drops from 60fps to 5 fps for me when im in the area of an idiot who does so.