nanos GbR
Sign in to follow this  
R00KIET

Mafia III multiplayer mod

Hi, i was wondering if there are any plans on a Mafia III multiplayer, i read that u guys already did it on Mafia II [Source] would like to know about any further plans looking forward to jc3mp.

Have a good one, thanks :)

Hello,

at the moment there are no plans for creating multiplayer modification for other games. In future we will focus on our framework which has the highest priority. To ensure a good support for nanos JC3MP we also need human resources for this project.

To put it in a nutshell we have to manage our human resources to achieve our goals and to support existing projects. Thus we cannot plan any further multiplayer modifications for other games at the moment.

I'm pretty sure they have their hands full with the jc3mp. Since mafia3 was such a big failure if u compare it to mafia2 it would be stupid to make a mp tbh...

We have a lot of to do and also some project, especially our framework, we are working on. So there is not much time left. Please keep also in mind that every team member studies and/or has a job as well. So in the near future there will be no multiplayer project for mafia 3 or any other impressive, multiplayer-missing but -ready game created by the nanos team. To put it in a nutshell, we, the nanos team, have to focus on our current projects.

It is just a matter of time and it's about our plans and project for nanos and in nanos' future.